Last revised: 20 July, 2020
Please read the terms carefully as they govern your use of Binance Services.THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT PROVISIONS INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF LEGALLY BINDING ARBITRATION. The terms of the arbitration provision are set forth in Article 10, “Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver”, hereunder. As with any asset, the values of Digital Currencies (as defined below) may fluctuate significantly and there is a substantial risk of economic losses when purchasing, selling, holding or investing in Digital Currencies and their derivatives.BY MAKING USE OF BINANCE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF BINANCE SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) BINANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
By accessing, using or attempting to use Binance Services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access Binance or utilize Binance services.
2. Binance Operators refer to all parties that run Binance, including but not limited to legal persons, unincorporated organizations and teams that provide Binance Services and are responsible for such services. For convenience, unless otherwise stated, references to “Binance” and “we” in these Terms specifically mean Binance Operators.UNDER THESE TERMS, BINANCE OPERATORS MAY CHANGE AS BINANCE’S BUSINESS ADJUSTS, IN WHICH CASE, THE CHANGED OPERATORS SHALL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WITH YOU AND PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU, AND SUCH CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS UNDER THESE TERMS. ADDITIONALLY, THE SCOPE OF BINANCE OPERATORS MAY BE EXPANDED DUE TO THE PROVISION OF NEW BINANCE SERVICES, IN WHICH CASE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE BINANCE SERVICES, IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO JOINTLY EXECUTE THESE TERMS WITH THE NEWLY ADDED BINANCE OPERATORS. IN CASE OF A DISPUTE, YOU SHALL DETERMINE THE ENTITIES BY WHICH THESE TERMS ARE PERFORMED WITH YOU AND THE COUNTERPARTIES OF THE DISPUTE, DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC SERVICES YOU USE AND THE PARTICULAR ACTIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS OR INTERESTS.
3. Binance Services refer to various services provided to you by Binance that are based on Internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via Binance websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development). Binance Services include but are not limited to such Binance ecosystem components as Digital Asset Trading Platforms, the financing sector, Binance Labs, Binance Academy, Binance Charity, Binance Info, Binance Launchpad, Binance Research, Binance Chain, Binance X, Binance Fiat Gateway, existing services offered by Trust Wallet and novel services to be provided by Binance.
4. Binance Platform Rules refer to all rules, interpretations, announcements, statements, letters of consent and other contents that have been and will be subsequently released by Binance, as well as all regulations, implementation rules, product process descriptions, and announcements published in the Help Center or within products or service processes.
5. Users refer to all individuals, institutions or organizations that access, download or use Binance or Binance Services and who meet the criteria and conditions stipulated by Binance. If there exist other agreements for such entities as developers, distributors, market makers, and Digital Currencies exchanges, such agreements shall be followed.
6. Digital Currencies refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
7. Digital Assets refer to Digital Currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value.
8. Binance Accounts refer to the foundational virtual accounts, including main accounts and subaccounts, which are opened by Binance for Users to record on Binance their usage of Binance Services, transactions, asset changes and basic information. Binance Accounts serve as the basis for Users to enjoy and exercise their rights on Binance.
9. Crypto-to-crypto Trading refers to spot transactions in which one digital currency is exchanged for another digital currency.
10. Fiat Trading refers to spot transactions in which Digital Currencies are exchanged for fiat currencies or vice versa.
11. Collateral Accounts refer to special accounts opened by Users on Binance to deposit and withdraw collateral (such as margins) in accordance with these Terms (including the Binance Contract Services Agreement and Binance Platform Rules), as required for contract transactions, leveraged trading and/or currency borrowing services.
These Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and Binance Operators.
Binance reserves the right to change or modify these Terms in its discretion at any time. Binance will notify such changes by updating the terms on its website (https://www.binance.com/en/terms) and modifying the [Last revised] date displayed on this page.ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON PUBLICATION ON THE WEBSITE OR RELEASE TO USERS. THEREFORE, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF BINANCE SERVICES IS DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT AND RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST STOP USING BINANCE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO FREQUENTLY REVIEW THESE TERMS TO ENSURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF BINANCE SERVICES.
BY ACCESSING AND USING BINANCE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY TRADE EMBARGOES OR ECONOMIC SANCTIONS LIST (SUCH AS THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS LIST), THE LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS MAINTAINED BY OFAC (THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY), OR THE DENIED PERSONS OR ENTITY LIST OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE. BINANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION OF BINANCE SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
As an important part of the Binance Ecosystem, Binance mainly serves as a global online platform for Digital Assets trading, and provides Users with a trading platform, financing services, technical services and other Digital Assets-related services. As further detailed in Article 3 below, Users must register and open an account with Binance, and deposit Digital Assets into their account prior to trading. Users may, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms, apply for the withdrawal of Digital Assets. Although Binance has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through Binance Services, Binance cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall Binance be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents. The information about Binance Services may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions. Binance does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on Binance or any other communication medium. All Users of Binance Services must understand the risks involved in Digital Assets trading, and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities.